Arm Lift Liposuction Surgery
Our Price: $3,950 USD
An Arm Lift or Arm Tuck, known as a Brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat from the upper arms.
As we age, the tissue in the arms relaxes and with the help of gravity and weight loss, can start to sag. This can be a big problem for women, who store excess fat in their upper arms and don’t have the muscle tone to maintain good arm definition. Whether the skin has been stretched by age or gain and loss, it cannot be improved by exercise; surgery is the only answer.
Arm Lift Liposuction Surgery
Before and After Photos
Cosmetic Surgery Center of Excellence
Most patients seeking an Arm Lift are individuals who have lost a lot of weight following bariatric surgery such as gastric bypass or gastric banding. While patients reap significant health benefits and improved self-esteem from the weight loss, the dramatic loss of weight can cause sagging skin to hang from the arms and other parts of the body.
Best Cosmetic Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
The Safe, Affordable and Only Certified Medical Facilities for +10 years
- Home of Best Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Mexico
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to Dr. Guadalupe Carrillo the most recognized Plastic Surgeon in Tijuana and Member of ISAPS in the United States
- Peace of mind from getting treated with the most prestigious hospitals in Mexico
- Full-scale certified hospitals and clinics with International Accreditation’s
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- In-house Pharmacy and Chapel
- Best amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Arm Lift Liposuction Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Arm Lift Liposuction
Learn more about our Arm Tuck procedure by reading the most frequently asked questions, our patients make when they have their free consultation with our surgeon or if you are ready to make the change contact us today using the inquiry form on the bottom screen.
The incision length and pattern of your arm lift will depend on the amount of skin being removed. Incisions usually begin either on the inside of the arm or on the back of the arm, and will extend from the underarm to just above the elbow. Once the incision is made, any excess fat will be removed using liposuction.
In certain specific conditions, incisions may be more limited. If excess skin is located within two inches of the armpit, our surgeon can pull up this excess skin into the armpit and tuck it away, a procedure called an axillary Brachioplasty or mini arm tuck. Underlying supportive tissues may also be tightened and reshaped with internal sutures, finishing by smoothing the skin over the new contour of your arm.
In this type of surgery, our medical team give the following information for the patient’s consideration. In the following situations, patients should look for other surgery options:
- Patients with predominantly excess fat are much better served with first undergoing liposuction.
- Patients with hidradenitis suppurative an ongoing, a persistent infection of the sweat glands in the armpits. Should treat their condition first and then see their doctor after.
- Women who have had a radical mastectomy or other extensive breast cancer surgical procedure should be aware that after an Arm Lift they can develop chronic arm swelling.
However, in general candidates for any of our cosmetic surgeries at MedicalMex in Tijuana, most comply the following:
- Patients with good health (BMI of 27).
- Patients who don’t suffer from any of the following high-risk conditions: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Bleeding disorders, Heart diseases or diagnosed Depression.
*If you are diagnosed with obesity or smoke and drink alcohol regularly, you can’t be a candidate for our Cosmetic Surgeries.
At the end of your surgery, dressings will be applied to the incisions. A drain tube may be temporarily placed under the skin. You will have a special compression garment on your arm to help the skin adhere to the tissue underneath. You should be allowed to leave after a brief stay in the recovery room.
You may experience moderate pain after surgery. A few days of acetaminophen and/or ibuprofen will likely be sufficient. Aspirin should be avoided as it increases the risk of bleeding and bruising.
Benefits of Arm Lift Surgery
Arm Lift surgery has numerous benefits and its increasing popularity as a cosmetic surgery procedure is no accident. Among the benefits of the surgery, are:
- Patienta will usually experience a thinner contour to the arms, creating a generally more youthful appearance.
- The new structure of the arm tissue provides improved balance and proportion in the contour of the arm.
- Patients have greater choice in the clothes they wear.
- Improved confidence.
- Improved self-esteem.
Risks of Arm Lift Surgery
The most common risks associated with this type of surgery include:
- Bad reactions to anesthesia.
- Excessive bleeding.
- Blood clots.
- Possible asymmetry or irregularities.
- Possible numbness.
The recovery period after an arm lift generally is one to two weeks. During the first week after surgery, you must avoid strenuous activity, including bending and lifting. The incision locations must be protected from impact, abrasion, or motion during the time of healing. The swelling will be mild to moderate, and peaks at two to three days. You may return to work in a week, and resume exercise after two weeks.
More strenuous activities and contact sports can be resumed after a month. This procedure will leave scars. For a mini arm tuck, the scar is a small, crescent-shaped line hidden in the armpit. The scar for a standard arm tuck, however, is a permanent scar extending the length of the upper arm, from the armpit to the elbow. If the scar is placed on the inner side of the arm, it will be hidden when the arms are in a normal pose.
The severity of the scar is difficult to predict, but will be worsened if recovery instructions are not followed. In any event, patients must be aware that visible scars will be the tradeoff for their smaller and firmer upper arms.
As a patient, you and a traveling companion will receive full travel coordination services, including a Patient Readiness Kit with a detailed itinerary in which surgery schedule, air, hotel, and roundtrip airport pick up/return are all arranged. Additional services can be arranged as needed.
Our patients are transported to the hospital by special medical shuttle directly from the San Diego airport to the Hospital. Patient rooms at are always described as a pleasant surprise. All rooms are private with en suite bathrooms, featuring a flat screen television and ample seating and sleeping options for visitors. Suites feature private entryway and dining/conversation area. Our hospital is built on the highest principles of medical care and patient hospitality.
The Arm Lift package includes:
- All pre-treatment testing and exams
- All related medical and procedure costs: surgeon, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-treatment experience
- Pre-treatment consult set-up if needed
- Airport pick-up and return
- Full travel coordination and itinerary services
Please note that this package does not include the post-surgical nights in a hotel needed during recovery. Our case managers will work with a patient to assist in finding hotel accommodations.
Best Plastic Surgery in Mexico (Cosmetic Surgery)
Board Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in Tijuana
Are you ready to make a change in your appearance and self-confidence? Get to know our board certified plastic surgeons, offering the best plastic surgery packages in Mexico. Top quality plastic surgery at low affordable prices.