Is breast augmentation surgery at MedicalMex, a major surgical procedure?
No, patients have the impression that breast augmentation surgery is an extreme procedure. However, breast implant surgery is now less invasive and has more options. In addition, our patients have better post-surgical results than ever before.
What to expect after breast augmentation/enlargement surgery?
After your breast augmentation surgery you will probably wake up feeling very tired, groggy, and sore. As the anesthesia wears off, you may experience some common side effects, such as light bruising, swelling, and itching for up to 3 weeks. Most pain will fade after the first 5 to 7 days. The patient may experience pain or hypersensitivity in the areola (nipples) for up to 3 weeks.
Patients should also be aware that breast implants are not meant to last forever, and that breast implants can shift, become infected, leak or even rupture. Patients should familiarize themselves with the symptoms that indicate possible complications and be prepared to address them promptly should they occur.
One of the potential risks of breast augmentation/enlargement is a condition called capsular contraction, in which the scar tissue around the implant begins to harden and contract, affecting the softness and the natural contour of the breast. Massages are recommended for 3 months post-surgery to prevent this condition, but for the first 2 weeks, massaging every day is very important.
Will my breast augmentation surgery be at MedicalMex?
At MedicalMex, Breast augmentation/enlargement is done on an outpatient basis requiring no overnight hospital stay (one night stay is included in the package). However, patients will be requested to remain in Tijuana for seven nights after the procedure. The reason is Dr. Parra prefers to use regular stitches as they promote faster healing and reduced scarring, these stitches after the seven days you are requested to stay in the city.
Why Chose MedicalMex for my Breast Augmentation Surgery in Mexico?
- Our Personalized Experience, our doctors can only do one patient surgery per day to ensure the entire team is devoted to the highest-level of personal care, there are cases where we might do two based on patient’s request if they are family members or if they voluntarily want to go through the experience together. Most places do as many as they can handle and compromise on quality for obtaining the highest profits, we are opposed to this practice
- We are a US company that works to get our patients the best prices without compromising quality and safety, we do not markup.
- We are your US ally during your entire stay in Mexico, we understand the Mexican Health System and work with Reputable Medical Doctors so you can have Peace-of-Mind
- Our Reputation, we are the only provider to offer opportunity to talk to other patients that have gone through similar experience for better idea of what to expect
- We only work with veteran doctors that go through screening process to validate their credentials and experience
- Here are 7 other reasons to chose us for your next surgery in Mexico