Dr. Ariel Perez
Director of Functional Medicine
Speciality: Cancer Treatment
Hospital: Angeles Tijuana
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Perez is a functional/integrative physician, specializing in the treatment of chronic illnesses. He graduated from Baja California’s State University U.B.C. as a General Practitioner. Additional training and certification followed at the Institute for Functional Medicine, where he finished at the top of his class. His studies also include orthomolecular medicine, cellular nutrition, hyperthermia, hyperbaric chamber, ozone treatment, bioenergetics, exercise, and applied kinesiology.
Dr. Perez has developed many functional medicine programs for hospitals, where he normally also takes on the role of department head of functional medicine services.
Dr. Perez is an experienced public speaker who participates in many integrative and holistic symposiums, promoting health and wellness.
“My mission is to improve patient outcomes through prevention, early assessment and comprehensive management of complex, chronic disease, this by identifying and healing the underlying clinical imbalances of chronic disease, creating momentum towards health.”
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate, Baja California State University, U.B.C.
- Member, National Board of General Practitioners
- Member, Tijuana association of GPs
- Certified in Functional Medicine by the Institute for Functional Medicine ( ACCME®)
- Certified in Bioenergetics by the Vega academy Germany
- Certified in Hyperthermia by the Heckel Academy Germany
- Certified in Medical Ozone Therapy by the Medical Society for Ozone
- Certified on applied Kinesiology by the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
The Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +40 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico, everyone knows Angeles is quality
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 40 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities by far
- Many amenities
- Biggest rooms with room for companion