Dr. Guadalupe Carrillo Cisneros
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in the US
Specialty: Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Years of Experience: 20+ yrs.
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Carrillo got her degree as a General Physician at Universidad Autónoma de Baja California in Tijuana, Mexico. She continued her education at UNAM’s Department for Health Services for her three different specialties: General Surgery, Hand Surgery and Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
She has over 20 years of experience working with patients suffering from burns, traumatic injuries hand injuries and diabetic foot. In addition, she has been the Head of the Department of Reconstructive and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery for the Red Cross in Tijuana and Rosarito.
- ISAPS – International Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgery
- AMCPER – Mexican Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery A.C.
- CMCPER – Mexican College of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeons
- ACPERBC – Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- CCPERBC – College of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- FILACP – Ibero Latin American Federation of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Tijuana Medical College
- Medical Society of the Angeles Hospital in Tijuana
Best Medical Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital Name for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico.
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations