Dr. Daniel Morales
Speciality: Neuro Interventionist
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Morales is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at Autonomous University of Baja California, Mexico. His internship was performed at the General Hospital of Mexicali, Mexico.
Dr. Morales continued his education, specializing in Neurosurgery at the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, with a sub-specialty in Neurological Endovascular Therapy.
Currently on staff at Hospital Angeles Tijuana, Dr. Morales is also on staff at the Institute of Social Security in Tijuana.
Teaching activity includes work as a visiting Professor for Neurological Endovascular Therapy at the Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon, and as a Professor of Neurophysiology at the Autonomous University of Baja California.
Dr. Morales’ is a frequent contributor to medical publications, and a regular attendee and participant in medical conferences throughout Mexico.
Special ongoing training and courses include:
Stabilization of the cervical spine, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Microsurgery Training Course, Monterrey, Mexico.
Theoretical and practical course in teaching in surgery of cervical and lumbar spine, Monterrey, Mexico.
IX International Course of Neurological Endovascular Therapy. Madrid, Spain.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate, Faculty of Medicine at Autonomous University of Baja California, Mexico.
- Member, Mexican Society of Neurological Surgery.
- License # 3358003.
Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations