Dr. Dario Garin
Orthopedic Surgeon/Joint Reconstruction
Speciality: Orthopedic Surgery
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Garin earned his medical degree at the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California and completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency at Centro Nacional de Rehabilitacion-Instituto de Ortopedia Universidad Autonoma de Mexico.
He spent two years as a Visiting Resident in the United States, at University of California San Diego-Sharp Memorial Hospital.
Other Ongoing education includes an Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery Fellowship and an Adult Joint Reconstruction Fellowship at Centro Nacional de Rehabilitacion-Instituto de Ortopedia.
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, plus additional U.S. experience with a Foreign Joint Reconstruction Fellowship at Elkhart General and Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Northern Indiana.
Additional training included an Innovations in Minimally Invasive Joint Surgery (hip and knee) in Arizona, and Resurfacing Training at Apollo Specialty Hospital in Channai, India.
He has authored articles for various medical journals on topics including the spine, hip replacement and international orthopedics.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California.
- Member American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
- Member Sociedad Mexicana de Ortopedia (SMO).
- Member Asociacion Mexicana de Ortopedia y Traumatologia (AMOT).
Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations