Dr. Fabian Walters
OBGYN / Sub-specialty Infertility
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Walters earned his medical degree at Universidad Autonoma de B. C. , Mexico and specialized his training at Obstetrics and Gynecology Instituto Nacional de Perinatologia, Mexico D.F.
Dr. Walter’s areas of medical interest include applications in the area of gynecology and obstetrics including aided reproduction methods such as artificial insemination, in Vitro fertilization and laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery.
He is an Honorary professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the ISSSTECALI Hospital in Tijuana, and is currently the Director of the Clinic for Reproductive Aid at Hospital Angeles.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Universidad Autonoma de B. C. , Mexico .
- Member American Association of Reproductive Medicine (ASMR).
- Member Mexican Association of Medicine of the Reproduction (AMMR).
- Member Mexican Federation of Obstetric Gynecologist (FEMECO).
- Member Endoscopic College and Reproductive Medicine of Tijuana (CEMRT).
- Member Association of Gynecologist and Obstetric of Tijuana (AGOT).
Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations