Dr. Jacqueline Inclán
Speciality: Cosmetic Surgery
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Jacqueline Inclán is a plastic surgeon, specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Inclán speaks fluent Spanish and English and has enjoyed a successful, distinguished career to date.
• Medical degree from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
• Internship at Hospital General de zona #32, an Institute of Mexico Social Security hospital
• Chief Resident of General Surgery at Hospital General Dr. Manuel Gea Gonzalez
• Third year Residency in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at Hospital Central Sur.
Dr. Inclán has received prestigious awards, including the National Award for best Publication, the National Research Award and the National Award of Surgery and has published a variety of articles on surgery and anesthetic management.
Further training and qualifications
Dr. Inclán is committed to developing her area of expertise and, as such, has dedicated her career to learning more about, and contributing to, aesthetic plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery. This includes annual attendance of the National Congress of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery and a range of workshops and conferences including:
- Auricular reconstruction Workshop
- The AO Foundation certificate in osteosynthesis
- Hand Surgery Workshop
- Microsurgery Workshop
Dr. Inclán specializes in all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including breast augmentation, reduction and lifting, rhinoplasty, liposuction and body contouring.
Best Hospital Facilities at Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +40 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 40 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities by far
- Many amenities
- Biggest rooms with room for companion