Dr. Jorge Zavala Ruiz
General Surgeon / Laparoscopic
Speciality: General Surgery
Languages: English, Spanish
Dr. Zavala earned his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Mexico. He completed residencies at Hospital Gabriel Mancera IMSS, Mexico and Hospital Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Mexico.
Additional education includes a Fellowship in Surgical Oncology at Hospital Oncologia Centro Medico Nacional, Mexico. Dr. Zavala’s primary specialties are General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Surgical Oncology. He has published numerous articles on these topics.
He is fluent in Spanish and English, and currently on staff at Hospital Angeles, Tijuana.
Degrees & Professional Affiliations
- Graduate of the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California, Mexico.
- Certified by the Mexican Surgical Association.
- Diplomate No. 00299 Mexican Board of Surgeons.
- License No 3414502.
Best Hospital Facilities in Tijuana, Mexico
The Safe, Affordable and Personalized Experience
- US and Mexico Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Personalized Experience, unlike everywhere else, we only accept one Mommy Makeover Surgery per day to ensure the highest level of personalized care from our entire team caring for your wellbeing and satisfaction
- Full-scale certified hospitals and clinics with International Accreditation’s
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Personal Transportation Services
- Concierge Services for Any Type of Additional Needs
- Comfortable rooms with space available for companion upon request
Surgical Center of Excellence
MedicalMex General Surgery area offers different surgical procedures for our patients benefit: