Facelift Surgery (Face Lifting)
Our Price: $4,800 USD
A facelift is a procedure that removes excess skin that has begun to wrinkle or sag because of ageing or sun exposure. The process makes patients look younger and can enhance self-confidence, without changing facial shape or features. As we age, gravity causes drooping in the eyebrows, cheekbones and neck. A facelift can improve cheek folds, loose skin around the neck and jowls, giving a natural, healthy looking appearance of youth.
Before and After Photos
Cosmetic Surgery Center of Excellence
Our face lift patients are cared for by a hard-working team of physicians, surgeons and nurses. As Mexico’s largest private hospital network we only use only world’s best surgeons, like certified cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Arturo Muñoz Meza, who perform a range of cosmetic surgery procedures.
in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Facelift Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Face Lifting
Learn more about our Facelift Surgery with our most frequently asked questions our patients make during their free consultation with our sugeon of for more information about our medical packages and what face lift surgery at MedicalMex offers you, contact us today using the inquiry form on the bottom of the page.
A Face Lift procedure at MedicalMex will generally take up to three hours, and will use either local or intravenous anesthesia. The incisions begin at the temples above the hairline, continue forward of the ear, and then behind the ear lobe, extending to the base of the scalp. If the neck is included in the procedure, another incision is made under the chin.
Next comes the separation of the skin from the fat and muscle underneath. Trimming or suction is to use to remove the fat, improving the contour of both the neck and chin. Muscles are tightened and the skin is pulled back, and excess skin is removed. Stitches secure the layers of tissue and close the incisions. Metal clips may also be used to help secure the scalp if the incision is long or deep enough.
Drainage tubes will be installed under the skin behind the ear to drain any blood that has collected and bandages are loosely wrapped around the head to control bruising and swelling.
At MedicalMex we offer two types of facelifts surgery: Full-face lift surgery and Mini Facelift, it depends on the patients needs.
- Full-Face Lift Surgery: includes brows, eyes, neck, liposuction and cementoplasty (tying of the muscles under the chin so that you don’t have the dropped jowl). Incisions are made in front of the ear and can go around the back of the ear if needed.
- Mini Facelift Surgery: either focus on the lower face or the upper face with temporal region. In addition, it can be done with or without the eye area.
While a Face Lift may improve the appearance of wrinkles on the face, it will not eliminate them entirely. Other facial treatments like chemical and laser resurfacing, Botox and collagen injections may be used in conjunction with a Face Lift to address laugh lines, wrinkles, as well as age spots and acne scars.
Facelift surgery doesn’t stop the aging process, but it can address the effects of aging on a temporary basis, making a person appear up to a decade younger. It can also address the effects of heredity, sun exposure, pollution, and smoking. All of this has contributed to the continued popularity of Facelift surgery.
After a Facelift Surgery, patients should be prepared for:
- Minimal pain.
- Surgical drains may be removed within 4 days.
- Swelling, discoloration and bruising will show for up to 10 days.
- Patients will also feel a sense of tightness and numbness for 10 days.
- A compression garment may be required for up to 3 weeks.
- Strenuous activity and exercise should be avoided for six weeks.
- Patients may expect a rejuvenated and more youthful appearance to emerge after about 10 days.
- Facelift surgery scars typically start off pink in color for the first few months and become even less visible as time passes. Furthermore, because the scars are primarily located near the hairline and in the natural creases of the skin, they are usually not very visible to begin with.
*While a Face Lift will rejuvenate the patient’s appearance significantly and its effects can last for years, the aging process continues nonetheless. The results of Face Lift surgery are different for every patient. Face Lifts cannot improve skin texture or quality. While some patients may have only one Facelift, others may have a second Facelift seven to fifteen years later.
Face Lift Benefits at MedicalMex
- Tigh skin.
- No sagging skin.
- Long lasting results.
- Youthfull looking results.
- Improved self-confidence.
Possible Complications of Facelift Surgery at MedicalMex
It is important to remember, however, that a Facelift is a surgical procedure and therefore subject to the usual problems and complications, such as:
- Bruising and accumulations of blood under the skin.
- Topical discoloration of the skin and soreness.
- Infection is a possibility.
- If the patient dosent follow the surgeons instructions, some activites may cause scars.
- For patients who smoke, this may cause a longer recovery.
*Facelifts do provide an immediate, tangible result in terms of rejuvenated appearance. And while they are longer lasting than fillers and skin resurfacing treatments, they are not permanent. How long the effects of the procedure will last are dependent on a variety of factors, including the patient’s bone structure and skin quality. Most patients can expect to repeat the procedure if they wish to in seven to ten years.
MedicalMex face lift patients are transported to our facility by dedicated medical shuttle directly from the San Diego airport to our hospital in Tijuana. Patient rooms are luxurious and very comfortable. All rooms are private with on suite bathrooms, a flat screen television and many seating and sleeping options for visitors. Suites feature private dining and sitting areas.
We are built on the highest principles of medical service and patient care. Our focus on providing top end medical care with the most progressive technology and services – including advanced operating rooms and internal diagnostic services across all medical fields – ensures we work with top medical talent from around the world, such as Dr. Arturo Muñoz Meza.
Our Facelift Travel Package includes:
- All pre-face lift testing and exams
- All related face lift procedure costs: surgeon, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-face lift experience
- Pre-face lift consult set-up if needed
Please note that this package does not include the post-surgical nights needed in a hotel during recovery from the face lift procedure. We will work with a patient to assist in finding ideal hotel accommodations.
Best Plastic Surgery in Mexico (Cosmetic Surgery)
Board Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in Tijuana
Are you ready to make a change in your appearance and self-confidence? Get to know our board certified plastic surgeons, offering the best plastic surgery packages in Mexico. Top quality plastic surgery at low affordable prices.