FUE Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico
All-Inclusive Pay-in-Full Price: $3,800 usd – Financing As Low As $185 usd/Month
Dr. Pablo Fok Russell
Certified Hair Transplant Specialist
Our medical team uses the FUE transplant technique because of it’s minimally invasive nature. Our procedure does not leave scars or marks* in your body since it’s not a surgery and staples or sutures* are not needed. In addition, it’s a low risk* procedure giving our patients a faster recovery period.
After their FUE transplant is finished, patients can start to see the progress immediately. Among the different benefits our patients can enjoy, are:
- Good success rates*
- Improved self-esteem
- 100% natural look *
- Younger appearance
- Better technique than FUT*
* US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Pablo Fok Russell
Certified Hair Transplant Specialist
FUE Hair Transplant in Tijuana Mexico Patients
Before and After of our FUE Hair Transplant Patients
For our FUE Hair Transplant, our medical team follows the next steps:
- The donor area is decided (commonly the back of head).
- Local anesthesia is applied.
- A minimal scoring punch device (0.8 or 1.0 mm) loosens the follicle from the tissue.
- The hair follicles units are removed directly from the donor area.
- The follicles are manually placed into the slits in the baldin area.
You can see the amazing results our patients experience after their FUE Hair Transplant with our clinic.
Best Hair Transplant Surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico
MedicalMex, The Safe, Affordable and Certified Option for Hair Restoration Treatments in Mexico
- Personal Case Manager
- We got your Back – MedicalMex Represents the Patient’s Interest, not the Medical Provider
- Peace of Mind – MedicalMex does thorough background checks including credentials, reputation, and patient satisfaction
- Best Price – MedicalMex guarantees the best price, including price match option from top competitors
- Best Care – MedicalMex works closely with Mexican health authorities to make sure best possible experience
- Full-Scale Certified Hospitals – MedicalMex only works with certified hospitals and surgeons
- Ground Transportation from US to Mexico Included in all packages
- In-house Pharmacy Service
- Comfortable Rooms for the Patient plus 1 Companion
Best Cost for FUE Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico
All-Inclusive Travel Package
Option 1. Save when paying a deposit,
with the remaning balance due on the day of your procedure
FUE Hair Transplant (Top Head) Cost
- 2-Night Five Star Hotel
- Free Transportation from San Diego Airport
- Package Includes 2,000 to 3,000 follicle units*
- *Grafts based on donor hair follicle availability at time of procedure
Option 2. Finance in 18 or 12 months
(small down payment* plus your choice of 12 or 18 monthly installments)
Eligibility for Financing is subject to Personal Credit Report FICO Score from United States Credit Bureau.
FUE Hair Transplant Financing Plan
Price Dropped from $4,200 usd
- All-Inclusive Hair Transplant Travel Package
- $1,500 usd Down Payment (Can be done in 2 payments)
- 12 monthly payments of $256 usd per month
- 18 monthly payments of $181 usd per month
- Eligibility for Financing is subject to Personal Credit Report FICO Score from United States Credit Bureau.
FUE Hair Transplant FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Questions about the FUE Hair Transplant
A Hair Transplant is life changing decision which creates a lot of questions in our patients. We encourage them to resolve all their doubts before deciding on their hair loss procedure. To help them make the best decision, we share the most common questions made at our consults.
Do I need to cut my hair short for the transplant?
Yes, this is a requirement t not optional, if you don’t cut your hair short yourself, we will have to do it for you the day of the procedure because it needs to be short to be able to extract the follicles for transplanting them, otherwise the transplant is not possible sorry. Our patients should use the 1.0 to 0.5 razor blade. But please make sure you don’t go completely bald and some hair is available otherwise if you shave it all off, we won’t be able to extract the follicles for transplanting.
Do I need to take special medication after my transplant?
Yes, we will prescribe anti-inflammatory and pain medication. We will provide the first prescription at discharge.
How can I wash my hair after the transplant?
The first 15 days will be with atomizer bottle by spraying water and letting it dry naturally to avoid touching and damaging the transplanted site. We will provide detailed instructions upon discharge.
What is the cost of FUE Hair transplant at your clinic?
The current price for an FUE Hair Transplant at our clinic is $3,800 usd all-inclusive*. Includes, 2-Night Five Star Hotel, Free Transportation from San Diego Airport, Package Includes 2,000 to 3,000 follicle units, a total value of at least $18,000 usd in the US.
*Grafts based on donor hair follicle availability at time of procedure.
How long does it take to get FUE hair transplant?
FUE hair transplant usually takes between 4 to 7 hours depending on the quantity of hair that is needed.
How often will we need to be in-touch after my transplant?
We will be explaining our follow up program at discharge, these will be specific days after the transplant for the next 6 months after the procedure, more often at less for the last weeks but will provide a detail calendar. Of course, if you have additional needs outside the schedule, you will always be able to reach us by phone or email.
Can I go back to my normal activities after my transplant?
It depends on what are those activities, we recommended that you rest for the first 21 days without heavy lifting or hard physical activities, if not possible to at least 15 days after transplant.
Hair Loss Treatments
BBB Certified Hair Clinic in Tijuana
Our clinic offers two types of hair transplants for our patients: