Stem Cell Applications for Infantile Cerebral Palsy (CP)
Our Price: Varies
Cerebral palsy (CP), is one of the most common physical disabilities seen in children. Several prenatal, perinatal and postnatal factors are responsible for CP; which results in an immature brain defect or injury. Most of the population with Cerebral Palsy has:
Best Stem Cell Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Stem Cell Therapy for Infantile Cerebral Palsy
Cerebral Palsy with Stem Cell Treatment
The various mechanisms by which our Stem Cell Therapy with hematopoietic cells works include neuroprotection, immunomodulation, neuro-restoration and neurogenesis. Our cells start the repair process by targeting the injured brain sties, they perform enzymatic restoration in the microenvironment, reduce proinflammatory cytokine levels, improve endogenous brain repair, secrete neurotrophic factors and growth factors, are responsible for cell proliferation, cytoprotection and angiogenesis, recovering lost tissue functions.
At Stem Cell Therapy Mexico, our patients and their life quality is our main priority. We created a Follow Up Program, where our medical team contacts the patient one month and six months after their Stem Cell Therapy, to check in; on their improvements and their overall health and make necessary decisions.
How is Stem Cell Treatment for Infantile Cerebral Palsy done?
The schedule for our Infantile Cerebral Palsy patients can vary depending on their time of arrival to our clinic. However, the general outlook is:
- Day 1 to 3: At their arrival, our patients will undergo a medical evaluation and have lab exams before we start our process. Following the signing of the informed consent we start with the stimulation process.Our medical team preps the patient and they inject a substance which helps the cells multiply, the duration of this process is one hour per day. After the procedure, our patients are taken to the hotel to rest for the night.
- Day 4: Our patients arrive back at the hospital and they are prep to be taken to the OR. The next step is to extract the cells and taken them to the lab, for the separation process (we use only the stem cells).Two hours later they are injected back into the patient and directed to the area that needs to be treated. The complete process lasts around twelve hours and it an outpatient’s procedure.
- Day 5 to 7: After a proper evaluation from our medical team, our patients are discharged. Time can vary depending on the patient and the condition treated, in some cases patients must stay longer in the hospital.
All specific information about medical tests, pick-up location and more, patients will discuss it with our Case Manager.
*All our Stem Cell Treatments are administered by licensed physicians with many years of experience, trained in both the United States and Mexico.
Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Stem Cell Application for Cerebral Palsy
For more information about our Stem Cell Treatments and the amazing results they provide to our patients, please read our most frequently asked questions or fill out our “Request More Information” form, our meidical team is happy to help.
- Voluntary movement.
- Head control.
- The movement of their fingers (opening and closing them).
- Hand and legs movements.
- Tongue movement.
Stem Cell Application for Heart Conditions
Our Stem Cell Clinic offers a solution to different conditions people can’t find a cure for. Our Stem Cell Clinic offers the following treatments: