Knee Arthroscopy Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
Our Price starts at: $ 6,500 USD
Our Knee Arthroscopy surgery is a minimally invasive procedure in which our medical team treats various problems inside the knee joint, after rest, physical therapy or medications did not work. However, not all causes of knee pain can be effectively treated with an arthroscopic procedure, in those cases we offer the Knee Replacement Surgery.
Knee Arthroscopy Surgery Causes
We perform Knee Arthroscopy to treat the following injuries:
Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
Benefits for Knee Arthroscopy Patients
Our Knee Arthroscopy patients can enjoy the following benefits after their procedure:
- Minimally Invasive
- Small to minimal scars
- Decreased pain and swelling
- Regain movement in Joint
- Faster recovery
- Fewer risks
Best Knee Arthroscopy Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Orthopedic Surgeons for +10 years
- Home of Best Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons in Mexico
- Personalized attention with US based case managers
- Home to Dr. Dario Garin the most recognized and trusted name in orthopedic surgery in Mexico
- Peace of mind from getting treated with the most prestigious hospital name in Mexico
- Full-scale certified hospital with International Accreditation’s (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- In-house Pharmacy and Chapel
- Best amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Knee Arthroscopy Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
For more information about our packages and how having Knee Arthroscopy Surgery at MedicalMex helps create a new you please read our most frequently asked questions or contact us today using our Request More Information form at the bottom of the page.
Our Knee Arthroscopy procedure in performed under local anesthesia in most cases. The surgery starts by making two small incisions in the knee, they allow our doctors to insert specialized thin surgical instruments, one of them being the arthroscope.
The arthroscope is as small pencil-shaped instrument which has magnifying lenses and a fiber optic light, it is attached to a camera which projects an image of the joint to the monitor, allowing our medical team to investigate and have a clear image of the injury that needs treatment. Most of our knee arthroscopy surgeries take an hour.
Our Knee Arthroscopy patients have a low percentage of risks after their surgery. However, the most common risks our patients may experience after their procedure are:
- Blood clots.
- Nerve Injury.
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia.
Our Knee Arthroscopy procedure is minimally invasive, creating a faster recovery period. However, patients should follow the next instructions:
- Have the support of crutches or a cane.
- Have the knee elevated for the first days.
- When showering patients should protect their knee from getting wet.
- Change the bandages.
- Anti-inflammatory medication will be prescribed by your doctor.
Our medical team will recommend physical therapy to help restore movement and strength with time, until the patient is able to use their knee normally. Within a couple of weeks, patients can start their normal activities and light exercise.
Knee Arthroscopy patients at MedicalMex are assigned a Case Manager that will handle all arrangements from medical records collection and transfer, any necessary surgical consults, and travel planning services for the patient and traveling companions. You will receive a full itinerary that tells you exactly what to expect every step of the way on your medical travel trip.
Our Knee Arthroscopy Medical Travel Package includes:
- 1 Day Hospital Stay (If traveling, if you are local you can go back home on the same day).
- All doctor and surgeon fees and the entire hospital stay.
- All standard medications, implants or prostheses.
- Regular pre-op testing and exams.
- All related medical and procedure costs: gastroenterologist, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- Pre-treatment consult set-up if needed.
- Airport pick-up and return travel if needed.
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-orthopedic treatment experience.
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Excellence
We offer a wide range of orthopedic surgeries to help our patients regain the movement they lost and help them live pain free. Our hospital offers state of the art facilities, the lastest medical technology, new and improved medical procedures all for the benefit of our patients. In addition, we only work with the best surgeons and phyisicians in the world such as: Dr. Alfonso Garcia Chavez for Orthopedic Surgery.
The main orthopedic surgery procedures available are: