Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico (MGB)
All-Inclusive Pay-in-Full Price: $5,500 usd – Financing as Low As $280 usd/Month
Dr. Pablo Fok Russell
Certified Weight-Loss Surgeon
The Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery (MGB) is a laparoscopic, mal-absorptive and restrictive bariatric surgery that helps patients feel full sooner to limit in-take, and absorbs fewer calories, also this is one of the few weight loss surgeries that can be revised and reversed if needed.
Candidates for Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery:
- Patients who are morbidly obese.
- Patients with a BMI of 35 or above that suffers from several co-morbidities.
*The success rates for mini gastric bypass are high, however like all weight loss surgeries, the results vary depending on post-surgery lifestyle and proper diet. Patients that have received best long term success, are those patients that adopt a new healthy lifestyle which includes proper diet and regular exercising.
Dr. Pablo Fok Russell
Certified Weight-Loss Surgeon
Mini Gastric Bypass vs. Traditional Bypass Surgery
Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
- MGB surgery has one connection to the small intestine.
- Is a less invasive weight loss surgery.
- Shorter surgery time (90 minutes).
- Faster recovery (Released after 72 hours).
Our surgeons create a narrow tube-like pouch from the stomach which holds approximately 1-2 ounces, restricting the amount of food that can be taken in at one time. The small intestine is then attached or looped to the new pouch approximately six to seven feet from its starting point. This placement bypasses the part of the intestines that allows for less nutrients, calories, and fats to be absorbed by the body, causing weight loss.
Best Mini Gastric Band Surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico
MedicalMex, The Safe, Affordable and Personalized Experience
- US and Mexico Board Certified Weight Loss Surgeon
- Personalized Experience, unlike everywhere else, we only accept one Weight Loss Surgery per day to ensure the highest level of personalized care from our entire team caring for your wellbeing and satisfaction
- Home to Dr. Russell Fok a trusted name in Weight-loss Surgery
- Full-scale certified hospitals and clinics with International Accreditation’s
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Personal Transportation Services
- Concierge Services for Any Type of Additional Needs
- Comfortable rooms with space available for companion upon request
Best Cost for Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
All-Inclusive Travel Package
Option 1. Pay in 1 Payment and Save 30%+
(Deposit + 1 Payment for the Remaining Balance)
Mini Gastric Bypass Cost
- 2 Certified Bariatric Surgeons Lead by Dr. Fok Russell
- Certified Anesthesiologist
- Certified Registered Surgical Nurses
- All Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Laboratory Testing
- Post-Surgey Medications
- Hiatal Hernia Repair (if needed)
- Certified Hospital 2-Nights
- Five-Star Hotel 1-Night
- Dedicated Case Manager / Coordinator
- Concierge Service
- Round-trip Ground Transportation from San Diego Airport
- 3-year Home Follow-up Program
- On-Premises Casino for Companion Entertainment
Option 2. Finance in 18 or 12 months
(Down Payment + Choice of 12 or 18 monthly installments)
Eligibility for Financing is subject to Personal Credit Report FICO Score from United States Credit Bureau.
Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery Financing Plan
- All-Inclusive Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery Travel Package
- $2,000 usd Down Payment (Can be done in 1-3 partial payments)
- 12 monthly payments of $398 usd per month
- 18 monthly payments of $280 usd per month
- Interest Rates Based on FICO Credit Score from 14% to 24%
- Option for more than 18 months available for selected patients based on FICO Credit Scores
Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Questions about our Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery
We encourage all patients to do their research and ask all their questions to ensure their ready and have all the information needed to make an informative decision. To get started, here are a few of the most common questions regarding our Mini Gastric Bypass surgery in Mexico. For further assistance regarding prices, evaluations, medical questions or any other concern, please reach out through our Free Consultation form so that our case managers can get in contact and answer all your questions.
How much weight will I lose after my Mini Gastric Bypass surgery?
If our patients employ the use of multivitamins, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron, along with a proper nutrition, diet and exercise, they can lose between 50% and 70% of their excess weight in the first year and continue until the third year after your surgery. In addition, they experience the reduction of the most common conditions related to overweight.
Why Choose MedicalMex for my Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery in Mexico?
- Our Personalized Experience, our doctors can only do one patient surgery per day to ensure the entire team is devoted to the highest-level of personal care, there are cases where we might do two based on patient’s request if they are family members or if they voluntarily want to go through the experience together. Most places do as many as they can handle and compromise on quality for obtaining the highest profits, we are opposed to this practice
- We are a US company that works to get our patients the best prices without compromising quality and safety, we do not markup.
- We are your US ally during your entire stay in Mexico, we understand the Mexican Health System and work with Reputable Medical Doctors so you can have Peace-of-Mind
- Our Reputation, we are the only provider to offer opportunity to talk to other patients that have gone through similar experience for better idea of what to expect
- We only work with veteran doctors that go through screening process to validate their credentials and experience
- Here are 7 other reasons to chose us for your next surgery in Mexico
What risks can I experience after a Mini Gastric Bypass surgery?
As with any type of surgical procedure, Mini Gastric Bypass patients can experience unwanted complications after their surgery. However, one the many benefits of an MGB is their lower risk rate compare to a standard RNY. And in the 90% to 95% of our patients, risks don’t occur.
The most common side effects for an MGB are: pain, bruising, minor bleeding, inflammation and swelling. Our medical team will provide prescribed medication to control the side effects and recommend total rest for your body to heal within a couple of days.
However, if you start experiencing infection, pneumonia, nausea, vomiting, gastritis, leaking, internal bleeding which present as pain and bloating in the abdominal area, you should immediately contact our medical team and go to your primary care physician.
*There a 1% occurrence of patients experiencing blood clots, which can be fatal.
What type of diet should I follow after a Mini Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Your diet after an MGB surgery consists of four different levels: liquids, pureed food, soft food and finally solid food.
- Level 1: For your stomach to heal, we recommend you only drink clear liquids in the first days after your surgery. Patients can have water, sugar-free Jello, broth, apple or cranberry juice.
- Level 2: Once your stomach is used to its smaller size, you can start taking small amounts of full liquids to introduce more nutrients to your body. Patients can start taking protein shakes, skim milk, diluted oatmeal or pureed potatoes. Remember to eat slowly and in small portions, you can start with two or four ounces per meal and continue to add more ounces with time and always remember to stay hydrated by drinking water.
- Level 3: At this level you can start eating solid food; however, all the food must have the consistency of mashed potatoes. Patients can add to their diets, soft eggs, canned fruit, cottage cheese or chicken. Your meals can now be 6 ounces, but you must continue to take small bites.
- Level 4: For your last diet level, you must incorporate protein. Patients can now eat fish, chicken, turkey, beans and egg whites.
*To avoid dumping syndrome, patients must restrain from eating foods with high percentages of fat and sugar, such as: mayonnaise, pastries, butter, peanut butter, fried food or potatoes chips.