Our Price: Varies
Pacemaker surgery is a procedure to place a small battery-operated device called a pacemaker into your chest. The pacemaker sends regular electrical pulses which allow your heart to beat regularly.
Having a pacemaker implanted is one of the most common types of heart surgery.
The Best Hospital Facilities
in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Pacemaker Surgery FAQs
Frequently-Asked-Questions about Pacemaker Surgery
For more information about our how our Cardiology Procedures help you take care of one of the most importante organs in your body, please read our most frequently asked questions or contact us today using our FREE consultation form at the bottom of our page.
The pacemaker is a small metal box that weighs 20–50g. It is attached to one or more pacing leads that lead to your heart.
The pacemaker contains:
- a battery, which lasts about 8 to 10 years.
- a pulse generator.
- a tiny computer circuit that converts the energy from the battery into electrical impulses that flow through the wires and cause your heart to contract.
The rate at which the electrical impulses are created is called the discharge rate.
Pacemakers work on demand, so they can be programmed to alter the discharge rate in response to your body’s needs. If the pacemaker identifies that your heart has missed a beat or is beating slowly, it fires signals at a steady rate. If it senses your heart beating normally, it will not send out any more signals.
Our pacemakers have a special sensor that senses your body movement and your breathing rate. This lets them to speed up the rate at which they work when you are active. These pacemakers are rate responsive.
Cardiology Center of Excellence
MedicalMex offers a wide variety of cardiology procedures to treat one of the most vital organs of the human body: our heart: