Pain Management Doctors Tijuana, Mexico
About Pain Management
For years, patients suffering from chronic pain have been treated with traditional treatments with no improvement. At MedicalMex we understand pain can interfere with your day to day activities from work, sleep and simple but very important activities such as a reunion with your family and friends.
Our Pain Management Clinic in MedicalMex, is led by specialized physicians and board-certified anesthesiologists in pain management, who are dedicated to help our patients regain their normal routine pain-free by using proven and effective treatments combining state-of-the-art technology with medical and interventional therapeutics.
At Pain Doctors Management in MedicalMex we focus on treating three different types of pain:
- Chronic Pain: our specialized team will treat the pain and possible side effects of our treatment.
- Cancer Pain: for our cancer patients, their treatment plan is personalized because each patient’s pain is unique.
- Neuropathic Pain: focuses on the chronic pain caused by injured or damaged nerves in the patient’s central nervous system.
Our Pain doctors use different techniques to diagnose the different pain disorders our patients can be suffering and identify if they area related to any disease or injury to find the correct treatment.
Our Evaluation Process:
- Medical History: Our medical team needs to know our patients and their family medical history. In some cases, the disease can be hereditary.
- Patient’s lifestyle: In some cases, our patient’s active lifestyle or daily activities can be causing a deteriorating injury and creating chronic pain.
- Prior tests: Our medical team need to review prior blood tests, x-rays, electrodiagnostic studies to make a proper evaluation.
- Physical Examination: Patients will receive a physical examination at our clinic.
Pain Management Procedures
Pain Management Clinic at MedicalMex
About Dr. Cesar Amescua
Our Pain Management Clinic Leader
Dr. Amescua graduated from Medicine in the Universidad Nacional Autonoma in Mexico, he continued his education by completing a two-year internship and specialized as an Anesthesiologist by the General Hospital in Mexico.
As a second specialty, Dr. Amescua did a two-year residency in Pain Management training at the Pain Clinic of the National Cancer Institute in Mexico. After his residency, he was named Pain Coordinator in the same Institute.
He is the President of the Mexican Association for the Study and Treatment of Pain, the Medical Director at Angeles Hospital in Tijuana and has over 20 years of experience treating hundreds of patients suffering from cancer and neuropathic cancer.
Throughout his medical career, Dr. Amescua has attended and participated in different Medical Congresses as a guest speaker and he is a Professor in Pain Management at Autonomous University of Baja California.
Pain Management FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions about our Pain Management Treatments
Learn more about our Pain Management Treatments and the different areas of pain, our specialized medical team treats at our clinic in Tijuana by reading some of the most frequently asked questions our patients have.
If you would like more information, please fill out our “Request Contact” form and our medical team will contact you directly.