Stem Cell Applications for Autism
Our Price: Varies
Autism spectrum disorders (ASD) are a group of neurodevelopmental disorders characterized by deficiencies in verbal and non-verbal communication, social interaction and the presence of repetitive stereotyped behaviors. However, autism is not considered a specific disease; genetic, environmental and immunological factors have been attributed as underlying causes.
Best Stem Cell Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Stem Cell Treatment for Autism
Autism with Stem Cell Therapy
Stem Cell Therapy has been shown to be safe and effective treatment in several neurological disorders. Stem cell treatment with hematopoietic cells has the therapeutic potential to repair damaged neuronal tissue at a molecular, structural and functional level since they possess unique properties of self-renewal, differentiation and cellular communication. Another important effect when applying therapy is the immunomodulation in the central nervous system by inhibiting inflammation.
How is Stem Cell Treatment for Autism done?
The schedule for our Autism patients can vary depending on their time of arrival to our clinic. However, the general outlook is:
- Day 1 to 3: At their arrival, our patients will undergo a medical evaluation and have lab exams before we start our process. Following the signing of the informed consent we start with the stimulation process.Our medical team preps the patient and they inject a substance which helps the cells multiply, the duration of this process is one hour per day. After the procedure, our patients are taken to their hotel to rest for the night.
- Day 4: Our patients arrive back at the hospital and they are prep to be taken to the OR. The next step is to extract the cells and taken them to the lab, for the separation process (we use only the stem cells).Two hours later they are injected back into the patient and directed to the area that needs to be treated. The complete process lasts around twelve hours and it an outpatient’s procedure.
- Day 5 to 7: After a proper evaluation from our medical team, our patients are discharged. Time can vary depending on the patient and the condition treated, in some cases patients must stay longer in the hospital.
All specific information about medical tests, pick-up location and more, patients will discuss it with our Case Manager.
*All our Stem Cell Treatments are administered by licensed physicians with many years of experience, trained in both the United States and Mexico.
Stem Cell Therapy for Autism FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Stem Cell Application for Autism
For more information about our Stem Cell Treatments and the amazing results they provide to our patients, please read our most frequently asked questions or fill out our “Request More Information” form, our meidical team is happy to help.
- Anger control.
- Movement coordination.
- Decreased aggressiveness and hyperactivity.
- Communication (new words in their vocabulary).
- Social interaction (play and socialize with other people).
- More affective relationships.
Stem Cell Application for Heart Conditions
Our Stem Cell Clinic offers a solution to different conditions people can’t find a cure for. Our Stem Cell Clinic offers the following treatments: