Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Tijuana Mexico
(Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy – VSG)
All-Inclusive Pay-in-Full Price: $4,000 usd – Financing As Low As $210 usd/Month
Dr. Pablo Fok Russell
Certified Weight-Loss Surgeon
The Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) or Gastric Sleeve performed by Renowned Certified Weight-Loss Surgeon Dr. Pablo Fok Russell, is one of our top bariatric surgery solutions, it consists of transecting the stomach vertically over a 34F or 36F bougie to create a gastric tube and leave a pouch of 100 to 200 ml. This is a restrictive procedure that is performed through laparoscopy to limit the amount of food intake and to enable the weight-loss over much faster time.
Requirements for Gastric Sleeve Surgery are:
- BMI of 30 or more
- Presence of co-morbidities such as: diabetes or sleep apnea
- Attempts to lose weight without success
- Exceptions can be considered at doctors discretion at time of evaluation
Dr. Pablo Fok Russell
Certified Weight-Loss Surgeon
Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Tijuana Mexico Patients
Before and After of our VSG Patients
See the real results our Gastric Sleeve (VSG) patients enjoy thanks to the incredible work and medical experience of our bariatric surgeon, Dr. Fok Russell. With over twelve years’ experience, Dr. Fok has worked in some of the most prestigious medical hospitals and treatment centers in the northwestern part of Mexico.
Best Gastric Sleeve Surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico
MedicalMex, The Safe, Affordable and Certified Option for Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico
- Personal Case Manager
- We got your Back – MedicalMex Represents the Patient’s Interest, not the Medical Provider
- Peace of Mind – MedicalMex does thorough background checks including credentials, reputation, and patient satisfaction
- Best Price – MedicalMex guarantees the best price, including price match option from top competitors
- Best Care – MedicalMex works closely with Mexican health authorities to make sure best possible experience
- Full-Scale Certified Hospitals – MedicalMex only works with certified hospitals and surgeons
- Ground Transportation from US to Mexico Included in all packages
- In-house Pharmacy Service
- Comfortable Rooms for the Patient plus 1 Companion
Best Cost for Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
All-Inclusive Travel Package
Option 1. Pay in 1 Payment and Save 30%+
(Deposit + 1 Payment for the Remaining Balance)
Gastric Sleeve Surgery Cost
- 2 Certified Bariatric Surgeons Lead by Dr. Fok Russell
- Certified Anesthesiologist
- Certified Registered Surgical Nurses
- All Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Laboratory Testing
- Post-Surgey Medications
- Hiatal Hernia Repair (if needed)
- Certified Hospital 2-Nights
- Five-Star Hotel 1-Night
- Dedicated Case Manager / Coordinator
- Concierge Service
- Round-trip Ground Transportation from San Diego Airport
- 3-year Home Follow-up Program
- On-Premises Casino for Companion Entertainment
Option 2. Finance in 18 or 12 months
(Down Payment + Choice of 12 or 18 monthly installments)
Eligibility for Financing is subject to Personal Credit Report FICO Score from United States Credit Bureau.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery Financing Plan
- All-Inclusive Gastric Sleeve Surgery Travel Package
- $1,500 usd Down Payment (Can be done in 1-3 partial payments)
- 12 monthly payments of $295 usd per month
- 18 monthly payments of $209 usd per month
- Interest Rates Based on FICO Credit Score from 14% to 24%
- Option for more than 18 months available for selected patients based on FICO Credit Scores
Gastric Sleeve Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Questions about VSG Surgery
We encourage all patients to do their research and ask all their questions to ensure their ready and have all the information needed to make an informative decision. To get started, here are a few of the most common questions regarding our Gastric Sleeve surgery in Mexico. For further assistance regarding prices, evaluations, medical questions or any other concern, please reach out through our Request More Information form so that our case managers can get in contact and answer all your questions.
What’s included in your Gastric Sleeve Surgery medical travel package?
- 2 Certified Bariatric Surgeons Lead by Experienced Certified Surgeon Dr. Fok Russell
- 2 Night Hospital Stay
- 1 Night Hotel
- Ground Transportation from San Diego to Tijuana (round trip)
- All laboratory and medical testing included
- Personal Case Manager/Coordinator
- 2-year Post-Surgery Follow up
- Concierge service
What would the itinerary be for a Gastric Sleeve Surgery at MedicalMex?
Day 1: Our patient is picked up at their hotel or airport and taken to the hospital where he/she gets prepared for surgery.
Day 2: Our patient stays in the hospital under observation for one more day.
Day 3: Our patient is taken to their hotel to finish recovering under assistance from our medical coordinator.
Does the weight stay off after my Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
This will ultimately depend on you; it is important that you follow directions and post-surgery diet, check-in with our follow up coordinator and do your best to create a healthy lifestyle along with daily exercise and proper eating habits. This will ensure the weight stays off for good.
Does MedicalMex offer follow up for their Gastric Sleeve Patients?
Yes, one of the many benefits MedicalMex offers and our main difference with other weight-loss clinics and hospitals, is our 2 year Follow Up Program and it’s included in our surgeries cost. Our program begins immediately after your procedure. We will make sure our patients recovery goes as smoothly as possible and ensure the results they are hoping for.
Our Follow Up Program includes:
- Post-op Diet Program
- Telemedicine – Skype video conferencing
Is MedicalMex safe to have my Gastric Sleeve Surgery?
Safety is our top priority we invest heavily in the continuous training of our entire team, proving them many programs and incentives to ensure they have the best medical and servicing training. Additionally, we are the only BBB certified facility and we honored its values for safety, trustworthiness, transparency, responsiveness, and overall great experience on a day-to-day basis. Plus, we only do up to 3 surgeries per day to make sure we provide the highest level of precision and personalize care (most other clinics have from 10 to 20 surgeries per day).