Thigh Lift Surgery (Thighplasty)
Our Price: $3,950 USD
Thigh Lift Surgery or Thighplasty is a surgical procedure designed to remove sagging skin caused by age, excess skin caused by an extreme weight-loss and fat and tissue, for e abetter definition of the patients upper legs and a better contuour.
Thigh Lift Surgery
Before and After Photos
Cosmetic Surgery Center of Excellence
Our Thigh Lift Surgery patients are cared by a medical team of certified nurses, physicians and surgeons whose main objective is to care for their patients health and work hard to accomplish the results their patients are asking for. Our patients praise the personalized and caring attention our medical team offers and are completely satisfied with the final results of their procedures.
Thigh Lift Surgery
in Tijuana, Mexico
Most Trusted and Recognized Hospital for +10 years
- Personalized attention with US based case manager
- Peace of mind of knowing you are at getting treated by the highest quality and most prestigious hospital in Mexico
- Most recognized and trusted private medical institution in Mexico with over 10 years
- Fully equipped hospital with emergency rooms and 24hr. nurses for any type of unexpected situation (Not a Clinic like most)
- Best medical facilities in Tijuana
- Shuttle Service
- Many amenities
- Comfortable rooms with companion accommodations
Thigh Lift Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Thighplasty
Learn more about our Thigh Lift Surgery by reading the most frequently asked questions our patients make in their consultations with our surgeons or you can fill out the medical form on the bottom of the page and request a FREE consultation today.
Candidates for a Thigh Lift Surgery at MedicalMex:
- Patients with a massive weight-loss and a lot of excess skin, who have accomplish their weight goal.
- Patients who feel their thighs are asymmetrical.
- Patients with complains about the sagging skin in their thighs, is keeping them from doing their daily activities.
- Patients who are going to commit to a healthy lifestyle.
However, in general candidates for any of our cosmetic surgeries at MedicalMex in Tijuana, most comply the following:
- Patients with good health (BMI of 27).
- Patients who don’t suffer from any of the following high-risk conditions: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Bleeding disorders, Heart diseases or diagnosed Depression.
*If you are diagnosed with obesity or smoke and drink alcohol regularly, you can’t be a candidate for our Cosmetic Surgeries.
Our Thigh Lift Surgery patients experience different surgical procedures, according to the type of thigh lift they decided to have. According to our patients needs the procedure can be done under local anesthesia or general anesthesia. Our patients can choose from four types of surgeries: Inner Thigh Lift, Mini Thigh Lift, Bilateral Thigh Lift and Media Thigh Lift.
- Inner Thigh Lift: this type of procedure is designed for patients with extreme weight-loss and exercise with diet did not help them. For this surgery the incision is made where the thigh meets the pubic area and removes fat and skin to tighten the look of the thigh. For our patients benefit the scar can be hidden by underwear.
- Mini Thigh Lift: this type of procedure is designed for patients with sassing skin in the upper part of the thigh. For this surgery our surgeon makes a small incision the groin area. For our patients benefit this surgery has a faster recovery period and minimal scars.
- Bilateral Thigh Lift: this type of procedure is designed for patients who have excess skin caused by massive weight-loss or lost of elasticity. For this surgery the incision is at the top of the leg. For our patients benefit this surgery can remove larger amounts of tissue and it can tighten borth sides of the legs and helps lift the buttocks as well.
- Media Thigh Lift: this type of procedure is designed for patients who dont like the shape of their legs. For this surgery the incision is made at the groin area and extends to the back of the hip.
*In some cases, surgeons may perform a liposuction before the thigh lift.
After their Thigh Lift Surgery our patients, will receive a series of instructions from their surgeon. To ensure they have the results they are looking for, they must follow them correctly. Our post-operation instructions are:
- Patients must use a compression garment.
- Patients must take 2 weeks off work.
- In the first couple of weeks, patients must avoid sitting to keep pressure away from the thigh area.
- Patients can’t take aspirin during their recovery.
Our Thigh Lift Surgery patients will have a long recovery to accomplish the results they are looking for. However, for the first couple of weeks and months our patients should follow these instructions:
- A good and healthy diet.
- Assistance on the first days after your surgery.
- Use of pillows under your thighs.
- Dont use stairs.
- No strenuous activity.
- When your surgeons allows it, start with light exercise.
Benefits of a Thighplasty
- Long lasting results for weight-loss patients.
- Patients feel comfortable doing performing exercise and other activities.
- Improvement in self-confidence.
- Our patients have more clothing options.
- Patients thigh appearance is younger.
Risks of a Thighplasty
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia.
- Asymmetry in the thighs.
Thigh Lift Surgery patients are transported to our facility by a dedicated medical shuttle directly from the San Diego airport to our hospital in Tijuana. Patient rooms are luxurious and very comfortable. All rooms are private with on suite bathrooms, a flat screen television and many seating and sleeping options for visitors. Suites feature private dining and sitting areas.
We are built on the highest principles of medical service and patient care. Our focus on providing top end medical care with the most progressive technology and services – including advanced operating rooms and internal diagnostic services across all medical fields – ensures we work with top medical talent from around the world, such as Dr. Arturo Muñoz Meza.
The Thigh Lift Surgery package includes:
- All pre-thigh lift testing and exams.
- All related thigh lift procedure costs: surgeon, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-thigh lift experience.
- Pre-thigh lift consult set-up if needed
Please note that this package does not include the post-surgical nights needed in a hotel during recovery from the face lift procedure. We will work with a patient to assist in finding ideal hotel accommodations.
Best Plastic Surgery in Mexico (Cosmetic Surgery)
Board Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in Tijuana
Are you ready to make a change in your appearance and self-confidence? Get to know our board certified plastic surgeons, offering the best plastic surgery packages in Mexico. Top quality plastic surgery at low affordable prices.