What to expect during my BBL surgery at MedicalMex?
Our Brazilian butt lift procedure uses as a first step our liposuction surgery to extract the fat from other areas of the body, which our surgeons and patients will decide together. The most common areas are: the abdomen, thighs and in some cases the back.
After the extraction, the fat is processed and purified to differentiate between the cells that are good donors and will fulfill their new function and the cells that won’t work. Once the cells are separated, they will be injected back into the body, in the butt area at different points to make sure our patients have the best results.
How long will my recovery from BBL Surgery be?
We recommend our Brazilian Butt Lift patients to follow their surgeons specific instructions to make sure they have the results they are looking for. Patients recovering from this procedure should follow the next instructions:
- The fist week patients should be completely at best rest.
- Patients arent allowed to drive for 2 weeks.
- Patients should take at least 2 weeks off work.
- No exercise for at least a month.
What’s included in MedicalMex Brazilian Butt lift surgery package?
As a patient of MedicalMex, you and a traveling companion will receive full travel coordination services, including a Patient Readiness Kit with a detailed itinerary in which surgery schedule, air, hotel, and roundtrip airport pick up/return are all arranged. Additional services can be arranged as needed.
MedicalMex patients are transported to the hospital of their choice by special medical shuttle directly from the San Diego airport to the hospital in Tijuana. Patient rooms at our facilities are always described as a pleasant surprise. All rooms are private with on suite bathrooms, featuring a flat screen television and ample seating and sleeping options for visitors. Suites feature private entryway and dining/conversation area. MedicalMex is built on the highest principles of medical care and patient hospitality.
The Brazilian Butt Lift package at MedicalMex includes:
- All pre-treatment testing and exams.
- All related medical and procedure costs: surgeon, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-treatment experience.
- Pre-treatment consult set-up if needed.
- Airport pick-up and return.
- Full travel coordination and itinerary services
Why Chose MedicalMex for my Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Surgery in Mexico?
- Our Personalized Experience, our doctors can only do one patient surgery per day to ensure the entire team is devoted to the highest-level of personal care, there are cases where we might do two based on patient’s request if they are family members or if they voluntarily want to go through the experience together. Most places do as many as they can handle and compromise on quality for obtaining the highest profits, we are opposed to this practice
- We are a US company that works to get our patients the best prices without compromising quality and safety, we do not markup.
- We are your US ally during your entire stay in Mexico, we understand the Mexican Health System and work with Reputable Medical Doctors so you can have Peace-of-Mind
- Our Reputation, we are the only provider to offer opportunity to talk to other patients that have gone through similar experience for better idea of what to expect
- We only work with veteran doctors that go through screening process to validate their credentials and experience
- Here are 7 other reasons to chose us for your next surgery in Mexico