BBL 0r Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Our Price: $4,500 USD
Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL, is a surgical procedure designed to enhance the size and shape of a patients buttocks using the patients own fat taken from other parts of the body. The buttocks suffer the same age effects as every other body part of the body, the tissue relaxes and with time and gravitiy the shape and size of the butt changes. Women are specially affected by this condition, in their self-esteem and condifence.
BBL 0r Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Before and After Photos
Cosmetic Surgery Center of Excellence
Our Brazilian Butt Lift patients are cared by the best medical team of certified nurses, physicians and surgeons. At MedicalMex in Tijuana our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our patients. We work very hard to offer them the best surgical procedures and make sure they get the results they are looking for. Our Brazilian Butt Lift is an invasive but more natural procedure to help our patients enhance the look of their buttocks.
Best Cosmetic Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
The Safe, Affordable and Personalized Experience
- US and Mexico Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Personalized Experience, unlike everywhere else, we only accept one Mommy Makeover Surgery per day to ensure the highest level of personalized care from our entire team caring for your wellbeing and satisfaction
- Home to Dr. Guadalupe Carrillo the most recognized female Plastic Surgeon in Tijuana and Member of ISAPS and ASPS in the United States
- Full-scale certified hospitals and clinics with International Accreditation’s
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Personal Transportation Services
- Concierge Services for Any Type of Additional Needs
- Comfortable rooms with space available for companion upon request
BBL 0r Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about Breast Augmentation
Learn more about Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery at MedicalMex by reading the most frequently asked questions our patients have during their consultation with our surgeon or you can fill out the medical form on the bottom of the page for more information.
Candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery at MedicalMex:
- Patients complain about having: flat and sagging buttocks.
- Patients had a major weight loss and they feel their buttocks are asymmetrical.
However, in general candidates for any of our cosmetic surgeries at MedicalMex in Tijuana, most comply the following:
- Patients with good health (BMI of 27).
- Patients who don’t suffer from any of the following high-risk conditions: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Bleeding disorders, Heart diseases or diagnosed Depression.
*If you are diagnosed with obesity or smoke and drink alcohol regularly, you can’t be a candidate for our Cosmetic Surgeries.
*For patients with heart or lung conditions or neurological disorders, it maybe harder to get a Brazilian Butt Lift.
Our Brazilian butt lift procedure uses as a first step our liposuction surgery to extract the fat from other areas of the body, which our surgeons and patients will decide together. The most common areas are: the abdomen, thighs and in some cases the back.
After the extraction, the fat is processed and purified to differentiate between the cells that are good donors and will fulfill their new function and the cells that won’t work. Once the cells are separated, they will be injected back into the body, in the butt area at different points to make sure our patients have the best results.
The recovery process is different for each patients, however we do have general recommendations for our Brazilian Butt Lift patients:
- We recommend our patients avoid sitting directly on the area for the first 2 weeks.
- After two weeks, patients can use a boppy pillow to relieve the pressure from the area.
- Patients must wear a compression garment for 6 weeks to decrease the chance of bruising and swelling.
- Swelling will go down in 6 weeks.
- Inflammation caused from the liposuction will fade in a couple of months.
We recommend our Brazilian Butt Lift patients to follow their surgeons specific instructions to make sure they have the results they are looking for. Patients recovering from this procedure should follow the next instructions:
- The fist week patients should be completely at best rest.
- Patients arent allowed to drive for 2 weeks.
- Patients should take at least 2 weeks off work.
- No exercise for at least a month.
Our Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, shares the same general risks as every other type of surgical procedures such as:
The specific risks a BBL patient can have are:
- Fat embolism.
- Partial loss of fat (Patients did not follow the instructions).
The most serious risk of the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is pulmonary fat embolism. Although the risk is very small, this complication can be fatal.
As a patient of MedicalMex, you and a traveling companion will receive full travel coordination services, including a Patient Readiness Kit with a detailed itinerary in which surgery schedule, air, hotel, and roundtrip airport pick up/return are all arranged. Additional services can be arranged as needed.
MedicalMex patients are transported to the hospital of their choice by special medical shuttle directly from the San Diego airport to the hospital in Tijuana. Patient rooms at our facilities are always described as a pleasant surprise. All rooms are private with on suite bathrooms, featuring a flat screen television and ample seating and sleeping options for visitors. Suites feature private entryway and dining/conversation area. MedicalMex is built on the highest principles of medical care and patient hospitality.
The Brazilian Butt Lift package at MedicalMex includes:
- All pre-treatment testing and exams.
- All related medical and procedure costs: surgeon, anesthesia, equipment, nursing care.
- A dedicated Case Management team to guide your pre- and post-treatment experience.
- Pre-treatment consult set-up if needed.
- Airport pick-up and return.
- Full travel coordination and itinerary services
- Our Personalized Experience, our doctors can only do one patient surgery per day to ensure the entire team is devoted to the highest-level of personal care, there are cases where we might do two based on patient’s request if they are family members or if they voluntarily want to go through the experience together. Most places do as many as they can handle and compromise on quality for obtaining the highest profits, we are opposed to this practice
- We are a US company that works to get our patients the best prices without compromising quality and safety, we do not markup.
- We are your US ally during your entire stay in Mexico, we understand the Mexican Health System and work with Reputable Medical Doctors so you can have Peace-of-Mind
- Our Reputation, we are the only provider to offer opportunity to talk to other patients that have gone through similar experience for better idea of what to expect
- We only work with veteran doctors that go through screening process to validate their credentials and experience
- Here are 7 other reasons to chose us for your next surgery in Mexico
Best Plastic Surgery in Mexico (Cosmetic Surgery)
Board Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in Tijuana
Are you ready to make a change in your appearance and self-confidence? Get to know our board certified plastic surgeons, offering the best plastic surgery packages in Mexico. Top quality plastic surgery at low affordable prices.