Dr. Guadalupe Carrillo
Certified Plastic Surgeon
The “Mommy Makeover” Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
All-Inclusive Pay-in-Full Price: Starting at 10,000 usd – Financing as Low As $409 usd/Month
“The Mommy Makeover” is a personalized package composed of multiple plastic surgery procedures that is designed to restore the female body after giving birth to child. This Mommy Makeover surgery package provides new mom with the convince and affordability while also giving them flexibility to choose the areas that they want to improve including breasts, abdomen, waist, genitalia and buttocks.
Mommy Makeover with MedicalMex in Tijuana, Mexico are led by Dr. Guadalupe Carillo, considered one of the top female plastic, aesthetic & reconstructive surgeon in Mexico with over 20 years of practicing and academic experience. Member of the most prestigious medical associations both in Mexico and in the United States, including the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery in the United States. Dr. Guadalupe, is among the few female plastic surgeons in the country, a benefit for our female patients who want someone that can personally understand their body, interest and concerning areas.
What is included in a Mommy Makeover?
Mommy Makeover 7 in 1
The “Mommy Makeover” is a customized approach tailored to each individual patient. Check out some before and after pictures of real patients that have chosen to change their life with us.
Mommy Makeover package commonly includes:
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Body Contouring
- Fat Transfer
Mommy Makeover Before and After Pictures
The Best Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in Mexico
MedicalMex – Social Reviews & Recommendations
The Best Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in Mexico
Mommy Makeover Surgery Patient Rreview
MedicalMex is the #1 option for Cosmetic Surgery in Mexico
Best Cost for Mommy Makeover Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
All-Inclusive Travel Package
Pay in full in 1 Payment
(Deposit + 1 Payment for the Remaining Balance due on procedure day)
Mommy Makeover Surgery Cost
Starting Price. Price Reduced from $10,500 usd
- Experienced Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Guadalupe Carrillo
- Certified Anesthesiologist
- Certified Registered Surgical Nurses
- All Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Laboratory Testing
- Post-Surgey Medications
- Certified Hospital 2-Nights
- Recovery Center 4 to 7 Nights (varies)
- Dedicated Case Manager / Coordinator
- Concierge Service
- Round-trip Ground Transportation from San Diego Airport
Finance in 18 or 12 months
(Down Payment + Choice of 12 or 18 monthly installments)
Eligibility for Financing is subject to Personal Credit Report FICO Score
from United States Credit Bureau.
Down payment can be done in 1 to 3 partial payments.
Mommy Makeover Surgery Financing Plan
Price Dropped from $12,600 usd
- Everything Included in Mommy Makeover Surgery All-Inclusive Travel Package
- $3,000 usd Down Payment (Can be done in 1-3 partial payments)
- 12 monthly payments of $734 usd per month
- 18 monthly payments of $518 usd per month
- 24 monthly payments of $409 usd per month
- Interest Rates Based on FICO Credit Score from 14% to 24%
- Option for more than 24 months available for selected patients based on FICO Credit Scores
Best Cosmetic Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
The Safe, Affordable and Personalized Experience
- US and Mexico Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Personalized Experience, unlike everywhere else, we only accept one Mommy Makeover Surgery per day to ensure the highest level of personalized care from our entire team caring for your wellbeing and satisfaction
- Home to Dr. Guadalupe Carrillo the most recognized female Plastic Surgeon in Tijuana and Member of ISAPS and ASPS in the United States
- Full-scale certified hospitals and clinics with International Accreditation’s
- Best technologically advanced medical facilities in Tijuana
- Personal Transportation Services
- Concierge Services for Any Type of Additional Needs
- Comfortable rooms with space available for companion upon request
Mommy Makeover FAQ´s
Frequently-Asked-Question about the Mommy Makeover surgery
The mommy makeover surgery is life changing decision that requires research and good education so that patients are confident that they’re choosing the safe option. We encourage all cosmetic plastic surgery patients to ask all their questions before making their decision, here are some common question to get started.
Who is a candidate for a Mommy Makeover at MedicalMex?
For our Mommy Makeover procedure, our patients need to comply specific criteria our medical team will share with them. However, in general candidates for any of our cosmetic surgeries at MedicalMex in Tijuana, most comply the following:
- Patients with good health (BMI of 27).
- Patients who don’t suffer from any of the following high-risk conditions: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Bleeding disorders, Heart diseases or diagnosed Depression.
*If you are diagnosed with obesity or smoke and drink alcohol regularly, you can’t be a candidate for our Cosmetic Surgeries.
How soon can I have sexual intercourse after a mommy makeover?
Our medical team recommends trying to avoid any sexual activity for a minimum of two weeks. In some cases, our medical team may advise to take longer or less depending on the post-surgery recovery of each patient.
Why Chose MedicalMex for my Mommy Makeover Surgery in Mexico?
- Our Personalized Experience, our doctors can only do one patient surgery per day to ensure the entire team is devoted to the highest-level of personal care, there are cases where we might do two based on patient’s request if they are family members or if they voluntarily want to go through the experience together. Most places do as many as they can handle and compromise on quality for obtaining the highest profits, we are opposed to this practice
- We are a US company that works to get our patients the best prices without compromising quality and safety, we do not markup.
- We are your US ally during your entire stay in Mexico, we understand the Mexican Health System and work with Reputable Medical Doctors so you can have Peace-of-Mind
- Our Reputation, we are the only provider to offer opportunity to talk to other patients that have gone through similar experience for better idea of what to expect
- We only work with veteran doctors that go through screening process to validate their credentials and experience
- Here are 7 other reasons to chose us for your next surgery in Mexico
Should i finish having children before deciding to do a Mommy Makeover surgery?
Yes our general recommendation is that you have all your children before deciding to undergo the Mommy Makeover so that you can achieve the best long term result without risking having to redo some body parts that get affected during pregnancy and after birth.
How soon after birth can i have a Mommy Makeover?
The general recommendation is to wait at least 6 months after they having the child to start evaluating the option of having a Mommy Makeover. Its also recommended that patients considering undergoing mommy makeover, stop smoking at least 6 weeks before their surgery.
What does the Mommy Makeover travel package include?
At MedicalMex our Mommy Makeover Surgery Package includes:
- New Body design and goals
- 360 Liposuction
- Tummy Tuck
- Fat Transfer for Brazilian Butt Lift
- Breast lift and Augmentation
- Body Contouring
- Removal of lose skin
- Diastasis Recti Repair *(Most clinics will only cut and repair skin, we repair connective tissue, muscle walls, and skin. Diastasis recti will help you have and maintain better results)
They are all performed in one session by our team of Specialists who will walk you through the entire process.
How much time off work does the Mommy Makeover require?
The recovery for a mommy makeover is extensive, generally patients will need to rest for a couple of weeks up to a months if necessary. In addition, it is recommended that the patient seeks help form a third party (family member or friend) to help with common shores and activities while on recovery to avoid any hard physical activity that can affect the surgeries.
How much recovery time is needed?
Post-surgery recovery requires 7-10 days of no physical activity and strict instructions, The patient should remain in our recovery center in observation to make sure best possible recovery.
Best Plastic Surgery in Mexico (Cosmetic Surgery)
Board Certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons in Tijuana
Are you ready to make a change in your appearance and self-confidence? Get to know our board certified plastic surgeons, offering the best plastic surgery packages in Mexico. Top quality plastic surgery at low affordable prices.