Dr. José Luis Aguilar Arceo
Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon
Specialty: Weight Loss Surgery, Bariatric Surgery
Age: 37 años
Born place: Ciudad de Mexico, México
Office address: Tijuana Angeles Hospital, 10999 Paseo de los Heroes office 301, Zona Rio, 22010, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
Cell phone number: 52 (664)-3756401
Office phone number: 52 (664) 635-1813 o (664) 635-1800 ext. 5301
E-mail: [email protected]
Web page: www.bajahandclinic.com
Medicine Doctor license number: 4828664
Orthopaedic license number: 6384837
Orthopaedic Mexican Board License (CMOT): 4/2606/15
- Medical degree from the Faculty of Medicine, Universidad La Salle in Mexico City.
- Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery at Instituto Nacional de Rehabilitacion in Mexico
- Fellowship in Wrist, Hand and Microsurgery at Instituto Nacional de Rehabilitacion in
- Fellowship in Braquial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve injury at Universidad Autonoma
de Coahuila in Torreon, Coahuila.
Training and qualifications
Dr. Aguilar attending regular courses and conferences to further broaden his area of
- Annual Meeting of Mexican Federation of College of Orthopaedic and Traumatology
- Annual Meeting of American Association for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH), USA.
- International Meeting of Hand Surgery of the Mexican Society of Hand and
- Annual Meeting of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), USA.
- Orthopaedic Mexican Board.
- Mexican Federation of College of Orthopaedic and Traumatology.
- Mexican Society of Hand and Microsurgery.
- Mexican Association of Hand Surgery.
- Orthopaedic and Traumatology College of Tijuana.
- America Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.